Mammoth Shock Sub Benefits
Mammoth Shock Sub
The Mammoth Shock Sub is designed to address
- Wear and tear on conventional shock sub systems
- Multidirectional absorbency limitations
- Inadequate seal characteristics
- Need for enhanced safety features
Drill Rig Benefits
- Reduces drill rig maintenance by dampening torsional and axial shock loads.
- Increases penetration rates by keeping the bit in more uniform contact with ore formation.
- Allows use of higher pull-down force and increased rotary speeds in demanding drilling areas
- Increases bit life by dampening repeated shock loads normally transmitted to the bit bearings & cutting structure
- Decreases noise levels by eliminating metal to metal contact between rotary drive & drill pipe
- Rotary and DTH compatible